This recipe serves 4.
For the paste:
3 cloves of garlic
2 large handfuls of kale
1 large handful of spinach
Half the juice of a lime
1 chilli or chilli flakes
1 teaspoon of Korean hot pepper flakes
A thumb-sized chunk of ginger
1 whole lemongrass
1 teaspoon of chilli olive oil (or any oil)
Thai basil paste (or fresh basil)
Whizz that up and you have your paste.
For the curry:
1 can of coconut milk
2 packets of microwave brown basmati rice
A mix of vegetables of your choice
1 packet of Quorn pieces (or chicken for meat dish)
2 cloves of garlic
A thumb sized chunk of ginger
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1. Add coconut oil (or any oil) to a wok, add the garlic, chilli and ginger (chopped), and then proceed with the Quorn, and add the soy sauce, stirring continuously.
3. Add all of the paste and mix well.
4. After about 4 minutes of this, add the vegetables and again mix well.
5. Add the coconut milk, reduce the heat and allow to bubble for about 5-6 minutes until food is piping hot.
6. Microwave the rice and serve up!
Find me at all of these places too: